Tuesday, November 3, 2009

10 on Tuesday the photo edition

I have kicked Mark off the desktop so I can post some pictures. None of Halloween are downloaded yet but they will be on here ASAP!

I was looking for photos that I had not published and I found some golden oldies that we downloaded from my Mom's camera.

Here they are in the Hough Park in Mannington. Here was a visit to Nonni's work. Lydia still loves to pretend she is typing. I am sure it has nothing to do with the fact that everyone she knows is attached to a computer or cellphone, typing or texting.


Here was Uncle Mike's college graduation May of 2008.




This was from last spring I believe at the West Virginia Game Farm.




Here are some more up to date photos, Lydia carrying around her buddy Thelma. Yes, our cat lets her do this.





Poor Thelma.




Here is our first official "tail" as she called it. This is when she announced one morning before church that she was a girl and that she needed bows and a tail.










She was very proud of it.








Here is Louie, Uncle Vince and Aunt Courtney's dog. We are still waiting on a visit from Geno, Lydia's other furry nephew from her Uncle Mike and Aunt Kelly.



This was Lydia playing around with Mark's buddies kids. They were so good with her and had such a good time.




Enjoy and I will try my best to get the Halloween one up soon.







1 comment:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Bryan's mom has a cat that lets her pick her up like that. Much more tolerant than the chihuahuas in my family!

Love the pictures of the first "tail"!