Sunday, July 19, 2009

Camping

After several triesand being washed out, we finally got to go camping. Here is our wonderful tent. This was one of the first two big things Mark and I bought together, the other was a grill.
Here is Lydia fooling around in the tent. She loved it and we pretended we were "Toot and Puddle" the whole weekend.

She had to practice her yoga in nature.


This was when Mark and I were tearing down camp. That is my Zune that Lydia is watching. How awesome is it that you can download TV shows. This is how I survive taking walks and shopping. Lydia is now in the stage of "I do it" so she of course wants to walk not ride in a buggy or stroller.

But the cutest thing about it is she will ask for my Zune by saying "My smallest TV". She is very into tallest/smallest and biggest/smallest. She is pretty good and figuring it out too!





Here is what I love to do at camp..cook and eat.







Chillin at the campfire.






Sleeping in front of the campfire.





Watching the fire. No surprise, we had a hard time getting Lydia to go down. Her new way of telling us no is "I cannot like naps", "I cannot like potty's", "I cannot like strollers"..isn't that funny? I have no idea how she comes up with these things.












8 comments:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Camp out is so much fun! It really looks like Lydia enjoyed herself!

Kimberly said...

ooo fun! I'd love to take sophie tent camping, but 1st I'd need a tent! Did you guys make s'mores!

Mountain Mama said...

Looks like you guys have been having a fun-filled summer!

Paula said...

that would be a big yes on the s'mores

Katie said...

Why go to sleep when you can stay up and play with Mom and Dad? At least you all had a good time and Lydia can be entertained with her smallest TV. I wish my little one would watch TV for more than 2 minutes at a time!

WVU-Mama said...

Too funny with the yoga pic! Anne got E a yoga mat (with some other stuff) and yoga DVD for part of her birthday. (I haven't done yoga)...but E loves the video & busting out the moves -- especially downward facing dog! :-)

Stowers Family said...

Looks like you all had fun. Camping in the summer makes me miss WV. Don't go camping down here for fear of being eaten by a gator!

Mary said...

That looks like so much fun.