Tuesday, March 24, 2009

10 on Tuesday

1. Lydia is being so funny right now..we have several alter egos that live with us.

2. Robot Lydie- complete with big eyes and monotone voice. She will actually call herself Robot Lydie. This will usually follow with a request for Robot Mommy or Robot Daddy to do something.

3. Super Lydie/ Super Hero-She also will call herself Super Lydie. She will put on a sweater that our dear friend Bonita knitted for her. She will put her arms out to fly. She also will sing the beginning of the Superman theme.

4. Mommy Lydia- She finally is getting into her other babydolls after falling in love with Pinky. She named one of her dolls "mommy".

5. Artist Lydia- She is really into coloring and using stickers. For the past couple of birthdays, she has been decorating some left over blank cards I have. They are really cute.

6. She also likes to tell you what she is doing while she is doing it in case you were not sure. "I'm screaming", "I'm crying", "I'm hitting" ,"I'm sleeping" and "I'm pooping" Then she will follow that up with "2 mintues"

7. We are getting excited to visit Mickey's house. We have been looking at renting a car. Do you know that is will cost me $200 more to rent a car for the week than to fly down Florida round trip?

8. She is really into taking her baths at night..she will cry and cry if I try and get her to go to bed and skip the bath. She has been broke out in a weird rash for about a week so I was trying to only have her bath every other day so not to irritate her skin.

9. Do you think it might be time to look into electrolysis when you are taking a bath with your daughter and she starts brushing your arms with a hairbrush?? I guess being Italian can't be all good.

10. I am ready for Easter Break and I will again say how these are the times I love working for the school system.

6 comments:

Neurotic Atty said...

I love it when they say, "I'm crying!" or "I'm screaming!" Um, yeah, caught that when you pierced my eardrum!

Jonathan's Mommy said...

9.--OMG! That just cracked me up!

I love the alter egos, I bet that makes things quite interesting in your house! And I am so jealous about Disney! I can't wait until I can take Jonathan!

Kimberly said...

BWHAHAHA!! #9 is classic!

And you soooo need to get Super L a cape!
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5058462

Mountain Mama said...

I am so glad that you guys get to go to Disney. I know that you have been looking forward to taking her for a long time. Enjoy yourselves! Love all your alter egos Lydia!

Doris Weekley said...

Love you blog Lydia! Nothing wrong with being Italian! I always secretly wished Lewis would fall in love with you! You are so pretty! Enjoy Lydia's comments and remember them too! You can use them against her when she is a teenager!!!!!

Boo Boo

Laura G said...

alright, alright...had i read this post a bit more carefully, i would've realized that #8 discusses Lydia's mystery rash...DUH! i have adult fifth disease.