Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Italian Festival

Here was Lydia's first official Italian Festival. Of course, she went last year, but inside my belly! I bought the shirt, that says Made in Italy and the diaper cover says Italia at last years festival. Also at the festival last year I bought a shirt that was the only sex dependent thing I bought the whole pregnancy. It had a little horse on it and it said Future Italian Stallion. Obviously, I did not have Lydia wear that...maybe for the next one. I was disappointed because the whole festival used to have tons of tee shirts and all kinds of things but now there is like two booths with Italian things to sell and the rest is like handbags and other stuff like that. I could not find one thing that said Nonni and Poppi on it. I wanted to buy it for Grandparents Day. I found one shirt that said Nunni and Nanni or something like that....
This is a picture of her eating her first Friti..She did not know what to think of it. Oh, you might have seen this famous girl on TV. We went to the open air mass and channel 5 showed it. My cousin Beverly said she saw us and Miranda saw us when they replayed it later on. Miranda and Braylon actually came with us to the festival..but Braylon slept through the whole thing!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Paula and Mark!
Hi Lydia Girl!
Love the new pixs I check in on Lydia from time to time. Of course it always helps to check in with Nanna and get a Lydia update. Many Congrats again and again on such a special litttle one.I am having a good time watching her grow and learn. Keep up the good work Mom and Dad!
Love Ya, Katy Stafford

Kimberly said...

I am so mad that i've never been to the Italian Festival! I hear that the food is FABULOUS! Lydia looks like a cutie in her "made in Italy" tee!

Anonymous said...

Lydia looks so cute in her Italian threads. :)

Kathy

Anonymous said...

We had a blast. Thanks for sharing it with us. Lydia was the cutest thing in red and green there!
Miranda