Monday, July 23, 2007

Holding her bottle....

at two weeks old...well on Sunday, she decided to hold her bottle again, a full bottle at that. she has been playing around with the bottles, holding the end of of ( I use the Playtex bottles with drop-ins so she can grasp the bottom very easy) but now she takes both hands and holds the bottle, takes it out when she wants a break and puts it back in...she amazes me. She also is getting up on her knees and rocking....it will not be long before she is getting around, she can already scoot herself around but she has to go backwards.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a little smarty-pants! She has always amazed me with how strong she is. She will be crawling in no time. Be prepared...it seems like they learn so much so fast once they hit 6 months. Braylon said his first word at 6 months old- "Hi" (and it seems like he hasn't shut up since). Mom and I took him to get his 6 month pictures made and the lady kept saying hi to him and then he just said it back...we couldn't believe it and I was so glad I had mom with me to be my witness.
Miranda