Thursday, August 13, 2009

Visit

Mark has a high school friend named Luke who lives in the southern part of the state. His wife Beth and he just had their first little girl named Juliann. She is sooo pretty. We met for dinner and then went out for ice cream..

You just have to see how sweet it is to see this big man holding this little tiny girl..she loves her daddy bunches already.

Her big beautiful eyes. I wish I had got a better picture of her dress. Oh also a picture of her pretty momma..I thought I got a picture of the three of them together but I guess I didn't.

Lydia finally wore her out.
We had a great visit with you all and cannot wait to get the girls together again. Yes, I will post some more beach pictures soon.








2 comments:

Luke and Beth said...

We can't wait to see you guys again, too.

Mountain Mama said...

I love Lydia's blouse and skirt!