Thursday, October 4, 2007

You better get ready Syracuse

Lydia is coming after you...this morning I peaked in to see her...(on Thursdays I leave the house at 7 and she is not awake yet) and her little hand was hanging out of her crib, resting on top of the bumper pad..it was so cute. I tried to take a picture but I think she could smell me by then because she started rumbling around. And last night it was crazy trying to take her picture on the blanket..she will not stay still long enought. It is nuts trying to change her diaper and get clothes on her. Although it is annoying at time, I think it is exciting that she is becoming more independent and can get the toy she wants and crawl to the place she wants to get to....She also is loving standing up in her crib and bouncing up and down. She cannot pull herself up...(Mark claims to have seen her standing in the crib once, and Poppi says she is starting to try and pull herself up on the funiture) If I stand her up, she loves holding onto the railing and standing there. This is also the new way we get through church without a scene. She stands on the pew and looks at all the folks behind us.

3 comments:

Paula said...

Oh, poopydopolous! :P

I wuv U.

Daddy

Kimberly said...

HOW CUTE!!!! That outfit suits her to a tee!

TwinMommyLawchick said...

I love this pic! She is totally giving her game face here!